Life-long resident of St. Louis area. He and his wife Phyllis have four children and six grandchildren.
· Bachelor’s Degree - St. Louis University 1976
· Master’s Degree - St. Louis University 1977
· Joined AXA Advisors (currently called Equitable Advisors) in 1982
· Member – St. Louis Estate Planning Council
· National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (past Board Member)
· Million Dollar Round Table (Life and Qualifying Member)
· Equitable Advisors Hall of Fame
· Faculty Member – Equitable Advisors University (and speaker at numerous local and national conferences)
· Past Member – AXA Advisors National MDRT Advisors Committee
· St. Patrick Center – Past President, Board of Directors; Past President, Development Board; Past President, Board of Trustees; 2019 Leo Paradis Volunteer Champion
· St. Louis University – Past Chairman, Executive Advisory Board for the College of Public Service
· Notre Dame High School – Past President, Advisory Board
· St. Louis Archdiocese Charitable Bequest Council – Past Chairman of the Marketing Committee
· Mary, Mother of the Church – Past Chairman, Strategic Planning; Past Chairman, Stewardship Committee; Past Co-Chair and Master of Ceremonies Bi-Annual Dinner Auction
· Legatus- St. Louis Chapter, Past President and Current Board Advisor.
Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation Board Member
National Community Service Recognition:
2016 – Recipient of the Bowie Kuhn Special Award for evangelization, presented by Legatus International in recognition of the significant effort to spread the good news of Jesus Christ among his peers and noteworthy dedication to the mission and ideals of Legatus.
· 2007 – Honored as one of four nationally with the “Community Leadership Award” by Investment News (a nationally recognized publication of the financial services industry).
· 2007 - Recipient of the St. Louis Rams Community Quarterback Award, a program through the National Football League to recognize outstanding community volunteers.
· 2004 – Recognized by the President of the United States, George W. Bush, as a “Shining Light of Community Volunteerism”.
· 1999 – Named one of four national “Honor Associates” by AXA Advisors (out of 7,000 associates), for his “service to industry, community, company, and family”.
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC.
Oakmont Financial, LLC is not a registered investment advisor and is not owned or operated by Equitable Advisors or Equitable Network. Equitable Advisors and Equitable Network are brand names for Equitable Advisors, LLC and Equitable Network, LLC, respectively.
Califonia Insurance License #0E57040
California Insurance License #: 0E57040
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC and its insurance agency subsidiaries. Equitable Network, LLC does business in California as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC and, in Utah, Equitable Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC. Equitable Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals may transact business and/or respond to inquiries only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed. The information in this web site is not investment or securities advice and does not constitute an offer.