About UsWelcome to Equitable Advisors St. Louis Branch.
Our mission is to help our clients secure their financial well-being so they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
Our Financial Professional are the cornerstone of our success.Find a Financial Professional
A Message from Our Leader
A financial plan is only as good as the dreams it accomplishes. As such, we seek to deeply understand our client’s goals, dreams, values, motivations, and situations to serve them to the best of our ability.
Our mission is to empower others to pursue their best future, and we would love to do so by partnering with you as you embark on your financial journey.
Investments and advisory
Business planning/ business strategies platform
Wealth management and estate strategies
Retirement/ education planning
Long-term care/ disability income insurance
Extensive array of financial planning tools and support
After reviewing the specifics of your financial situation, we can mutually determine which, if any, of our services might be appropriate for you. You are under no obligation to purchase any of our services.
As financial professionals, the primary way we meet new people is through referrals and recommendations. As a result, one of our major goals is to provide such excellent service that you will be willing to recommend and introduce us to people you know.
How We Work With You
Determining Your NeedsOur five-step process helps clients better understand their financial well-being.
Commitment to What MattersWe offer a thorough analysis of your goals, priorities, and resources to develop your personalized strategy.The result is a portfolio of products that has the potential to start you on your way toward achieving financial success.
Holistic Life Planning
Your purpose is what gives your life deeper meaning and connects you to something bigger than yourself. Finding your purpose is crucial for finding fulfillment in life and having the freedom to get there requires financial wellbeing.
Lifestyle choices have a profound impact on our relationships, jobs, hobbies, and goals for the future, making them a necessary part of creating a plan for a lifetime of financial freedom.
Financial planning is not just about money. Your personal goals and responsibilities are key factors guiding your path toward financial stability.
Our ClienteleWe have individuals, groups, companies, and organizations who purchase our products/services.
Your next chapter
- Our Retirement Benefits Group, helps educators, public-school employees and non-profit organizations reach their financial goals through leading edge retirement planning strategies, tax reduction strategies and asset protection. Learn more
- We work with current and retired federal, city and state government employees for defined contribution plans and pensions.
- We provide long-term financial strategic planning to elected officials and municipal management.
- We work with professionals to adapt their own individual financial plans for the new realities and risks of being a business owner.
- And we help corporations, retirees, families, and individuals to leverage the many benefits of financial planning in business and personal life.
A Message from Our Leader
We exist to support you in finding the intersection of your purpose, lifestyle, and finances. High- achieving individuals are looking for the best possible way they can use their talents to make a real difference in the lives of those they serve. They want their work to matter. They are driven to succeed at a high level and are unsettled when they feel they don't have an opportunity to do so. These high-achieving individuals ought to be able to impact the world, grow their business and earn an income that allows them to pursue their own best future. Are you one of these individuals?
At Equitable Advisors, we get it. We are all high-achieving individuals that are driven by a need to have a positive impact in all that we do. We want incredible results for the people we work with and ourselves. We provide world class training and support for our advisors, mentors and leaders that support them every step of the way, and teaming opportunities with others. At Equitable Advisors, you can help create the best possible futures for the people you serve and yourself!
Our Core Values
Two are better than one. We are partners. A team will always outperform an individual. We seek ways for everyone to win.
We are always trustworthy & dependable. We do what we say. We are worthy of the reliance of others.
Service to Others
We believe in servant leadership by putting others interests first. We see the best in others even when they do not. We are committed to exceptional client outcomes.
We always try to be gracious, humble and real. We are confident in our ability to add value. We express appreciation to clients, each other, and our business partners at every opportunity.
We are loyal to our clients, our cause, each other and our Firm. We avoid chasing shiny objects.
We always maintain a positive mindset. No excuses, high performance. We do not blame, and we own our response to circumstances.
Our Career PhilosophyOur mission is to attract, select, place, and promote individuals based on their qualifications – a philosophy that has always been a fabric of our company.
The Equitable Advisor Advantage
Committed to your growth
A competitive benefits package
The Equitable Advisors AdvantageWe are on a mission to help people build fulfilling futures. Together, we guide clients forward with courage, strength, and wisdom - and support them in making the choices that helps them lead a fulfilled life. As a financial professional, you can achieve Impact, Independence, and Income:
CareerAs a financial professional, you can achieve:
What it takes to be a Financial ProfessionalIf you are a results-driven, self-starter and effective communicator, you can be successful.
Characteristics of a Financial ProfessionalVarious characteristics separate good financial advisors from the bad and the successful from the unsuccessful.
Let us see if we are a good fitOur three-stage standardized process will tell us and you if we are right for one-another.
- Interview #1 – We get to know one another and talk about what drives you.
- Interview #2 – We talk through the details – compensation, benefits, training, marketing, resume review, background, culture fit and more.
- Interview #3 – You have a conversation with a Senior Manager.
Committed to Your GrowthWe value ambition and hard work.
We support you in the following ways:
Growing your income or responsibilities is based on one factor: you.
Recognizing and Rewarding Achievement is Our PhilosophyAs a recent college graduate, experienced advisor, professional changing careers from a traditional industry or working for public schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, non-profit organizations we are eager to bring you on board and we think our compensation, benefits and wealth accumulation offerings will make the decision to join us easier.
Why become a financial professional?We are on a mission to help people build fulfilling futures. We attract, select, place, and promote individuals based on their qualifications — a philosophy that has always been a fabric of our company.
Offering innovative and competitive products
Providing a competitive compensation program
Offering attractive wealthbuilding opportunities
Delivering a superior benefits package
Supporting your business and clients with cutting-edge digital tools and systems
The time is nowA need for financial professionals Financial professionals are in high demand to meet the growing number of aging Americans who are retiring.
32%Out of the top six fastest-growing careers taking over the United States, the personal financial advisor position is ranked #1 with a projected job growth rate of 32% from 2010-2020.
73%By 2020, the population of Americans ages 56 to 64 will have grown an unprecedented 73% since 2000.
Build a Financial Professional CareerYour ambition, independence, and individuality are what makes you who you are – and they also make us what we are. That’s why we offer so many ways to strengthen relationships with colleagues, invest in yourself, be a trusted resource to clients and give back to the community.
- Fully competitive cash compensation schedule across all products
- Variable deferred compensation program
- Base pay (salary) option and commissions payments
- Annual rewards and recognition conferences/trips
- Production opportunity payments
- Firm aggregation opportunities
- Virtual learning platform
- Financial professional and management career continuum
- Joint work, study groups and mentoring opportunities
- Professional designation/education reimbursement
- Industry association affiliations and networking
- Leader-led classroom studies and national conferences
- Local branch skills and product training and support
- Web-based learning best practice sessions
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Health and dependent care spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability income insurance
- Health savings accounts
- 401(k) with company match and discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Equitable stock purchase plan
- Equity-based performance rewards
So What’s Your MOVE?
If you are looking to accelerate your success with the support and strength of one of the world's leading financial services firms, let's connect!Connect With Us